Service Learning Coordinator, Arts in Medicine
- Recruits, interviews, selects, trains and provides appropriate orientation to students, volunteers and interns.
- Supervises and maintains all program student and volunteer schedules and compliance.
- Assigns students and volunteers to Arts in Medicine teams and community service organizations.
- Communicates with UF Health Volunteer Services and UF Center for Arts in Medicine Graduate and Undergraduate advisors on all student volunteer and intern operations.
- Assists in management of course requirements and evaluates student performance.
- Manages bi-annual Professional Development Residency program.
- Manages Arts in Medicine social media and web presence and assists in program development.
- Supervises Arts in Medicine operations assistant and is responsible for general operation of the Criser Cancer Resource Center.
- Manages Resource Center budget.
- Responsible for development and updating of all Criser Cancer Resource Center policies and procedures.
To apply for the job, visit careers.ufl.shands.edu Job ID# 54921