This position has been filled as of December 2019
NOAH Volunteer Coordinator Position – unpaid
Summary: Seeking active NOAH member to serve as a liaison between the very talented and diverse NOAH membership and the NOAH board in order to better coordinate the volunteer interest and the needs of NOAH’s committees.
Point of contact: Volunteer Coordinator to one NOAH board member
- Receive communication from NOAH members currently interested in volunteering
- Vetting volunteers – make a prior examination and critical appraisal of each potential volunteer by
- Professional Experience and/or credentials
- Areas of interest
- Time and resources available
- Keeping current database of candidates and coordinating with the needs of NOAH Committees via the designated NOAH board member-liaison.
- Conference Committee
- Regional Network Committee
- Leadership Summit Committee
- Advocacy and/or Marketing Committee: marketing, social media, etc.…
- Professionalization Committee
We imagine that this position will require 1-5 hours per week. We ask for a one-year commitment to this valuable work. Co-coordinator model is welcome.
Interested NOAH members, please email [email protected] with the subject line “NOAH Volunteer Coordinator Position”