Aesthetics, Inc., a nationally-recognized healthcare design firm, based in San Diego, is seeking a professional Arts Administrator / Project Manager, with a minimum of five years’ experience, or an MFA Degree in Arts in Health, to manage the development of public arts programs for our clients.
Success in this position requires:
1. knowledge of public art processes for mulitmedia art (paintings, photography, sculpture, mosaic, etc.);
2. excellent communication, presentation, project management and writing skills;
3. software competence in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and InDesign (as well as the ability to learn new software);
4. ability to interpret floor plans and elevations;
5. ability to travel for presentations, field work, and installation supervision;
6. excellent people skills;
7. skilled at multi-tasking and extremely well organized.
Job entails: recommendations for art locations, media, size and budget; facilitating committee decisions; art sourcing, project management, contracts, framing standards, procurement and commissioning; curatorial and installation.
Salary based on experience. Competitive benefits – including paid time off, insurance and 401k.
All applications must be submitted via email. Email cover letter and resume to [email protected]