Hands in Harmony is currently seeking two full-time Master’s Level, board-certified music therapists to join our team and work with a diverse clinical caseload.
Staffing shortages in the healthcare sector coupled with a current state of emergency on mental health in Rhode Island and increased recognition for the impact of music therapy has led to multiple opportunities. Competitive wages and opportunities for adjunct faculty and supervising students in a well respected local degree program.
Hands in Harmony is a small, innovative nonprofit organization that is making a significant impact! Our strong mission and vision will allow for many opportunities as we continue to increase recognition for music therapy and prepare to launch exciting new ventures on the horizon!
* Be a part of a small nonprofit team with a strong vision and mission
* Opportunities for career growth and advancement
* Diverse client base
* Program Development
* Unique opportunity to teach at a well-regarded local university
* Opportunities for staff and clinical supervision
* Sign on bonus
* Paid Time Off
* Paid Holidays
* Company issued cell phone, cell phone plan, laptop and instruments
* Medical and Dental Insurance
* Flexible Schedule
* Support for Continuing Education
* Competitive Salary