Programs and Administrative Coordinator Position Summary:
As an integral member of a four-person team (Executive Director, Artistic Director, Program Manager, and Program Coordinator), the Program and Administrative Coordinator provides key support for ComMotion programs and administrative operations.
Main Duties: Accommodations can be made for the outlined duties and responsibilities.
- Outreach: Garner a working understanding of frequently asked questions and the tools and resources available to answer them; conduct phone and email campaigns to promote ComMotion programs; handle program inquiries via email and phone.
- Marketing and Communications: Publish e-newsletter in partnership with staff; update mailing lists; update events on website; publish content on social media accounts; assist with and/or create graphic design for promotional materials.
- Program Management: Help manage individual and group/organization enrollment in programs; send email reminders and Zoom links; maintain class attendance records; host Zoom classes
Position Requirements: Experience, Abilities & Skills
Minimum requirements are:
- Strong computer skills, particularly Microsoft Office and Zoom
- Prior experience in the nonprofit sector, grassroots community organization or small business; arts or disability organization a plus
- At least 2 years of experience in administrative support services
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
The ideal candidate will have:
- Courteous customer service skills with strong communication skills; ability to work with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Excellent skills in the areas of organization, attention to detail, time management, and ability to manage multiple tasks, define and set priorities, and problem-solve.
- Proactive and able to work both independently and as a team member.
- Skills and experience with Microsoft Office and Google Drive – ability to write reports, create and update presentations and assorted administrative documents.
- Skills and experience with social media and in posting online content.
- Experience with WordPress, Mailchimp, and Eventbrite
How to Apply:
Interested candidates that meet the minimum requirements should submit a resume and cover letter to ComMotion Program Manager via email to [email protected] – The deadline to apply is 3/31/23.
The cover letter should include:
- Two to three professional references including a current or previous supervisor
- Clearly stated reasons for applying for this position, and
- How your experience qualifies you for the position.