March 4, 2019
Job Posting: Associate Administrator
The National Organization for Arts in Health seeks a qualified, enthusiastic individual to fill the role of Associate Administrator for the organization. This individual should be well-versed in the field of arts in health and possess excellent communication skills. Other qualifications should include a bachelor’s degree or equivalent. The Associate Administrator will work closely with and report to the Strategic Operations Manager and the NOAH Board of Directors.
Associate Administrator Duties:
- Maintain NOAH public email account and public phone line
- Provide administrative assistance to board and committees
- Act as point person for NOAH board requests
- Act as liaison between board members and NOAH membership
- Maintain the NOAH Board Calendar
- Assist Secretary and Treasurer in maintaining records and tracking expenses
- Communicate with membership via NOAH newsletters
- Maintain NOAH membership accounts
- Maintain the website with regular updates using WordPress and MembershipWorks software
- Work with Strategic Operations Manager and Conference Committee on annual conference tasks
- Assist with in-person board meeting logistics
- Assist with other NOAH events as needed
Hours per week: 20-30
Schedule: Flexible with regular availability during business hours
To Apply: Applicants should provide the following, emailed to director@theNOAH.net with the subject line “NOAH Administrator”:
- A resume with two reference contacts
- A cover letter expressing interest in and qualifications for the position
Creating an equitable work environment is part of NOAH’s commitment to advance diversity and inclusion in the field of arts in health. Applicants are encouraged to share if they identify with one or more historically marginalized groups (examples include but are not limited to Immigrant, Indigenous, International, LGBTQIA, Person of Color, Person with Disability, Person of Size, Socioeconomic Disadvantage). This is not a requirement for submitting an application. NOAH is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position will remain open until it is filled.