Join us for NOAH's 4th ANNUAL NATIONAL CONFERENCE
Making Arts Integral to Health and Wellbeing
October 19-21, 2020 | Live Online via Virtual Sessions
*NOAH Members: be sure to use your discount code at registration – we are unable to refund the difference once registration is purchased.
Log into your account to access the code in Member Resources.
Check out the schedule!
*Schedule subject to change
Check out the reduced pricing!
Already registered? Download the Conference app!
It’s free and makes your conference experience more convenient!
Join us for this year’s virtual conference featuring three days of learning, sharing and connecting with colleagues from around the world!
This is the year.
If ever there was a time for the arts in health community to join forces and share our knowledge, resources, creativity and collective strength, this is the year.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Learn how others are creating successful programs during current health and social crises
- Share ideas on how to adapt, thrive and help our communities heal during these challenging times
- Connect with colleagues to engage in creative activities and continue discussions
- Hear from some of our leading practitioners about best practices, latest developments and creative responses to our rapidly shifting landscape
This year’s virtual setting creates new opportunities to attend:
- Reduced registration fees plus no traveling means less expense, less hassle and more convenience
- Sessions with dedicated time to engage with colleagues means greater opportunities to meet and connect
- Sessions will be archived and available online for all attendees to re-watch
Not to mention… this may be the one time you can attend a conference in slippers, with your children/pets/family in the room and your favorite snacks nearby.
Why not take advantage of it?!?
We’ve been able to reduce our pricing for all attendees this year. Purchase an annual membership to NOAH and save on full conference rate! Click here to become a member!
The Laurie M. Tisch Illumination Fund is providing scholarships for individuals in the NYC area!
Click here to apply for a NOAH scholarship!
SEE YOUR LOGO HERE! BECOME A SPONSOR
2020 CONFERENCE COUNTDOWN!