9 hours | No start date, work at your own pace.
This online course will help you develop, deliver and evaluate health and wellbeing work within a museum, arts, heritage or cultural organisation.
The course aims to:
- define what health and wellbeing provision can be within a cultural organisation
- show how this work fits into new thinking within the health sector
- use best practice examples to inspire new work and ensure provision is sustainable and suitable for your organisation and community
- demonstrate how evaluation can be utilised successfully in order to pilot and improve your provision
- establish how health and wellbeing work can be embedded on an organisational level
- provide practical step-by-step advice on how to get started or how to reframe existing work
Throughout the course you’ll be encouraged to reflect on what you have learnt and how you can apply this in your organisation.
This course has been created by the Culture, Health and Wellbeing Alliance.