At Boston Children’s Hospital, success is measured in patients treated, parents comforted and teams taught. It’s in discoveries made, processes perfected, and technology advanced through major medical breakthroughs and small acts of kindness. And in colleagues who have your back and patients who have your heart. As the teaching hospital of Harvard Medical School, our reach is global and our impact is profound.
The Art Program Manager will be responsible for:
- Planning, installing, and maintaining an art collection for the Hospital. Acquires art and ensures maintenance of collection.
- Fostering relationships with the arts and humanities resources in the community and state, and incorporating those resources in program development.
- Developing and recommending budget for annual projects.
Planning, developing, organizing and overseeing fundraising events on behalf of the art program and the hospital.
To Qualify You Must Have
- The level of knowledge typically acquired through completion of a Bachelor’s degree in Art/Art Administration, and at least three years of previous related experience managing an arts program or related profession with at least one year in a hospital or comparable facility.
- Knowledge of visual designs in a healthcare environment.
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of art conservation and handling.
- Excellent negotiating and financial management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication abilities
- The ability to analyze the needs of patients and staff to select art appropriate for area
- Arts Administration certificate is preferred.
Find more information and apply here.