Learn how hospitals like Stanford Children’s Health and Children’s Hospital Colorado are juggling the care and display of their artworks in this Artwork Archive webinar recording.
What will you learn?
Learn how online art collection management systems like Artwork Archive help hospitals organize, manage and share their artworks without a team or budget the size of the Met.
We will go over:
– Tracking art inventory and locations
– Creating reports and communications
– Tracking donations and cultivate donors
– Generating condition reports and track maintenance
– Safeguarding images and documents
– Sharing and showcasing your collection with patients, staff & the community
– Uploading and migrating your data from old systems
– Using Artwork Archive’s Discovery to find artists